Monday 14 April 2014

The Two Puzzles Of Life

Hello readers thanks for reading
Well today I want to talk about some special people whom I call the saviours.well let me ask you first who are they?for me they are the ones who give u the confidence when you feel low, who u think of sharing your problems without feeling ordial about it.I feel great about them because they have what I call pateince to listen to a person in pain.I respect these people a lot whom I consider the only humans remaining who have a rational and humane mind, Ok now let me come to the puzzle that I am talking about 1 what makes this people to show concern towards people in pain? is there a connection from his previous birth or was he or her my own  brother or sister in his last birth? You may think I may be exaggerating it but at the end of the day you will feel the same. Ok moving on my second question which is puzzling me is why? Ok are you wondering what no its this question called 'WHY'? This is one thing which kept the people of the world you, me, every particle in this is trying to evolve,and become something new each day this moment as u read these words they are people wondering why? what started this? Thought process and the result of thinking in this direction is this phone from which my thoughts are shared to the corners of the world sitting on my couch. So always help others in pain and keep asking why? Life is sweet is live it. Have a great evening.

1 comment:

giriss said...

Experience makes you a perfect guy dude.

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...