Friday 13 June 2014

Mind-The Colourful Machine

Our life from the day it began has seen colours the first colour I remember seeing was a blue coloured ballon on my cradle.Colours add a new ray of hope and happiness in our life and we are blessed with eyes which gives a new height of thinking.
             Well hello again, today is considered as the black Friday in the states.But I consider all days as same.
            So continuing my talk on colours we all know everything about colours, great minds have discovered that the sun is giving out chemical light which they call composite light which has the basic colours of this world, which if altered can result in other colours.
         Let me continue with my core topic does ur mind notice colours? Let me put it this way is your mind colour coded? Is your reaction and imagination linked to a colour does your brain react when you see certain colours?  the answer is definitely yes we do react to colours when I see green I feel the trees I enjoyed in my childhood,the reaction I would experience can be different to you depending on what experience you had but the hidden fact is not about colours at all its how your mind keeps playing with you like a colours changing chameleon , green for good, red for bad pale white for fear this way mind takes your time all day playing but if  you have control  on it and you start liking your own colour thats when you will become the bold white of purity and excel in life always, remember this mind is your master but it depends on  you whether you will be his peer or slave happy weekend, until next weekend adios!

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...