Sunday 23 October 2016

Cognizance

Hello readers

Hope you all are doing well.

"The tragedy of life is not death; it is what we let die inside of us while we live"
- Norman Cousins

Well the trolls are going high on this latest topic: “Water war”  do you think it would happen? I will definitely say there is good chance of it to happen.

Upon saying that I would like to proceed and like to talk about realizations in life, we all know what it is but, why do we wait till the last moment so that something happens that is the time we all get that vibe in our minds oh! “So next time I should not end up in this situation.”

This word ‘realization’ is just a word for some; a phenomenon for some and for some is a new world.

I want to emphasis on this today because I am seeing people around me sometimes are lost in worlds which have no meanings, and some are just jumping from one pitfall to another black pool and are not ready to accepting their wrong moves/mistakes.

Instead of me feeling angry on such people I feel pity for the simple reason that they were not told by their well-wishers in an understandable way about their shortcomings or may be the person in question did not have the humility to listen.

The factor of listening is very much essential because until and unless you are ready to listen to someone we would never learn.

The youth of this generation are too smart to be frank though people say “dude even you belong to this generation” I am fair enough in accepting there is gap which is building between me  one among the 90s’ kids and this generation I am sure many would agree with me and why is that ? Is it due to technology or the so called technology boom partly yes but there is many concrete reasons for this less value educated generation which I am experiencing.

In a book which I was reading called the ‘organized mind’ by Daniel Levitin  the author says the generations are building up we should keep in mind there is a evolution happening and the level of this evolution is from the genetic level so he says the amount of information blast the generations are receiving their brains are not able to judge what information to take as a benchmark which I would say is a con of the techno boom. So there is a latency in judging the right things and realizing the wrong things which is a major concern.

We all have a general mentality of shunning anything for the first time if it is told to us in a grim way or I can say like an order, because that is where our ego is hurt and we are all madly egoistic, even though no one agrees to that.


When we are told something or let us take it as advised about how to complete a task, we would agree with the advisor and do what he says or retort, if you ask me what would I do, my answer would I will be sympathetic enough to listen to the person first then do my homework and maybe totally follow his advice or let him know my feedback or suggest him a better plan, that would be your first logical apprehension to solve a problem.

But the world is running in such a vague manner that people always end up in the net of their own egos and never understand the problem and listen to the solution and finally realize that one day when it is too late. I would like to quote an age old thought “you can buy anything under sun but not time”  so we cannot afford to waste it by fighting within.

So as the generations are growing this problem of taking own decisions which re proving to be wrong  are proving to more and more evident. We see, hear and read about weird crimes which are committed then later the convict realizing what he did was not needed, may be this is an extreme example but the number of ‘Kid adults’ are increasing each day which a big concern, so are these unreasonable crimes.

Comprehension is not magic it is just appreciating  the facts which are in front of our own eyes and acting in a particular manner which would make things easy for you and also for the people who are dependent on you.

I see some folks just crying, cribbing and running around in circles with the same problem and also tell the whole world they are in such a sad state, instead can they not work on it? and grasp their mistakes or make others realize their faults. It is all in the mind.

Recognizing at the right time, age and moving on will make you just a living,  to a happily living person I am sure no one hates happiness.

Whatever generation you are born in it doesn’t matter but being considerate to your parents and siblings and friends matter. We all need to realize the importance of nature and start respecting it rather than terminating it,  otherwise be prepared for a situation where there will be planned attacks for water and air !

We all need to cultivate the habit of listening to people before barging into conversations without context.

The sooner you comprehend these truths it is the best for you and this world.

Thanks for your time, have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...