Sunday 26 June 2022

A Radical change

 Hello Readers

 I hope this blog finds you well.

 Transformation literally means going beyond your form.

Wayne Dyer

 This blog is quite unique for me as I have taken the longest time to add many things before, I could publish it.

 It started nine years ago when I was fresh out of college and started a job in one of the world's most powerful investment banking firms.

 That is when I started blogging as well.

 So, since I entered the world of business away from college, I have been learning many things, especially looking at things in between things!

 Looking at things in between them?

 Yes, when we look at a gadget, software, or a utility, we can just look at it on the top, use it and move on or try to think about it.

 The transformation from a new bee to an experienced employee is a metamorphosis.

 You become an all-new person altogether.

 The eye-openers

 When you join a workplace, your body tries to adjust to a whole new world physically and mentally.

 You understand the realities of life; what do they mean when they say to meet a deadline, a sign-off, and a closure!

 After seeing the above deadlines, you will feel your college professors were kind to you.

 Each day you travel to the workspace, you get a revelation of all the other things you could have done and chosen as a career and start the comparison process.

 You will start defining or judging your job as good or bad!

 You speak to your friends and understand how it is working at their end and feel happy atleast they are enjoying it!

 Your family now looks at you in a new way with respect and a sense of pride, which you had not  experienced before.

 The first thrills and happiness of buying your loved ones from your paycheck.

 Bidding goodbye to your first job and then stepping into the next one, building your corporate career.

 That first promotion and appreciation which you will never forget!

 The most important one respecting businesses and leaders who have built them and understanding how each penny is earned.

 Phase one of transformation is now complete!

 One day when I was traveling to work, I saw a small boy trying to sell unusually long pens; somehow, it motivated me to buy one,

I started using that pen; surprisingly, it wrote for a long time.




 Being a freethinker all the time, I started thinking of this whole incident as a business model. This company manufactures pens but can't find the right channel to promote them; their sellers are poor and downtrodden, so that is an example of cost-cutting, or they could not afford facilities for marketing and sales to stack this product; in a stationary market or distribute it!

 When I was in college, I never thought that clear because I was inside a curtain of just bookish knowledge, and no practical experience is what I figure.

 After spending quite some time in the industry, I feel each business is a temple of ideas, motivation, a group that is determined to achieve its goals, a symbol of synergy, and a few brilliant minds who had a vision and sketched on a drawing board and built corporations and created intelligent products and services and generated employment.

 As it is said in one of my favorite books, "Rich dad poor dad,” “If you're the kind of person who has no guts, you just give up every time life pushes you."

 I think that is the root of what a business means.

 So, we can choose to be transformed from a novice to a pro and finally think about starting something on our own; that is the moment you can call yourself an entrepreneur.

Believe me, you have skills; you just must start believing that and put them to action.

 I dedicate this one to all the great entrepreneurs worldwide for their grits and daredevils.

 Their determination to build something and stand away from the crowd, their patience, and the pain they took to make their dream and protect it.

Thanks a lot for your time, have a great week ahead.

 Helios.

4 comments:

Vibhuti said...

������������Very well

Harish Murthy said...

Thank you Vibuthi.

Unknown said...

Good one bro - Sharu

Harish Murthy said...

Thanks a lot Sharu.

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...