Sunday 5 January 2014

Thoughts about life

How brains work these days!!!

Well hello readers , thanks for reading my blog let me tell you first of all why I have started blogging .I feel it's about time humans understand their purpose of being alive is something it's just not a causal eat and sleep cycle every person is meant to achieve something in life so it all depends on how early he realises why he is here??!! My title how brains work these days is simply to signify the dirty and materialistic the species called humans have become I say humans because I don't believe in the systems Man has created to show one is greater than other I believe that every person has his own way of thinking and intellect . This blog aims to motivate people and guide them through the furrow called life. Thanks for reading will be back with more of my life experiance and how I deal with it .

1 comment:

journo_murthy said...

excellent start, do keep it up. yes, the race is on, but the race will turn into one for values if you and your friends inject that element of service . service with love and if possible in the name of divinity.

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...