Thursday 6 February 2014

What do you want to prove?

Hi readers I am back! My topic for today will be what I call the stupidity of humans. Yes I know this seems harsh but at the same time let me convince you why I call stupid. ok first of all I got this revelation after I watched a programme which was hosted by the great Morgan Freeman whose acting I have always liked, it was about the inception of our universe our world the evolution of living creatures on mother earth and another series which inspired me here is  a person who put a simple question : can you think without language? Therefore the whole point of proving that one man is greater than other is a joke we are dots on this planet which disappear and reappear! So my message is simple always feel high don't get depressed by others judgement on you!

2 comments:

journo_murthy said...

hey, what makes you think beyond your years!

Harish Murthy said...

Simple Sir I can see the world ending because of this stupidity

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...