Wednesday 12 February 2014

Humanity well what's that?

Hello my dear readers.                               so I used to learn the meanings of words like affection, humanity ,compassion at school and to be frank I developed all those words into  emotions, but the worst disaster has happened in this great world with people who understand only one language, that is I am sure you would have guessed it right yes money, favours and people are hated and dogs are loved which I completely agree upon and there is always this great statement made by Sir Ronald Ross where he says "no human except your mother can love you as your dog does " .I would like to conclude by saying learn to be compassionate in life and stop using people like tooth pics respect people but do not expect anything in return from them thanks for your time.

1 comment:

journo_murthy said...

keep it up, young man, you are on right track. pray that you be empowered and enabled to keep up the ideal

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...