Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Edge Of Science

Hello readers I am back!
Well today I want to tell you science first of all my gratitude and good wishes to the discovery networks who broadcast beautiful sequels which keeps my mind boggling always well, for me science is like magic which only the best magician can perform the trick which is understanding it. If not for Edison there would no electric lights and to mention so many people, though I admit that science has reached great paths to understand evolution the ancient vedas had the greater knowledge before science even evolved, it is seriously a great task to understand them whose scriptures are dated more than 5000 b.c which is rationale and scientific.So finally the moral is our fore fathers were also great thinkers from whom we have inherited this thinking brain which is ever evolving, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...