Friday 18 July 2014

The Lonely Man In A Stadium?

Hi readers
How are you doing? I am doing Ok, well it's time  to blog again.
            Who is this lonely man whom I am talking about it is not, as your thinking any great thinker or a sports geek,who was lonely in a stadium no, I am trying to talk about you,me and every other person who,is leading a life of truth, hard work,and the passion lead a simple and satisfied life.

The mode called music
         Ok why am I suddenly diverting the topic to music now? Because it is very closely matches with loneliness.My good experiance with music is it helps me cheer up my mood when I am feeling too low the wonder about it is and everyone should try this out, listen to your favourite song while working or when your trying to crack a serious problem, a cream of memories float inside your forehead and makes you smile silly and you will re-live the moment which would be the first time when you had heard that song.
            Coming back to my topic now people think they are lonely in a haste, before they can even in think of some people whom they could spend some time, and I also admit I have done this and suddenly assumed that I m lonely and sat in a corner of my desk or a garden wondering about life. Dear fellows I request you do this to the least possible times or don't do this at all as you know man is a social animal he needs more than his own heart to survive,and the Stadium I am referring is our earth,it's a damn big place isn't it? So how can you be lonely here? Not a chance the whole world is yours if your think so, and he (God) is always there whether your an aethiest or not.
            People open up help people, and get help, a poet once said "make 3 new friends daily "and at least one of the 3 of many three's will be there during your hard time "
            hope now you could catch my drift that there cannot be a lonely person in this Stadium.
             Before I take leave let's pray for the great soul of Nelson Mandela as we celebrate the first Mandela day from this    year.
           Thanks for your time have a great weekend.
   
          

2 comments:

journo_murthy said...

more than your own heart to survvive, how so, sir!

Harish Murthy said...

My survival is no doubt taken care of my heart, but my well being needs the good wishes of more hearts or people!

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...