Saturday 12 July 2014

The Saviours.

Hi readers
Welcome to saturday,a pleasent morning here enjoying my coffee on my couch, perfect time to share my thoughts with my dear readers ,today lets understand who are the saviours .
         Ok let me ask you a small question when was the last time you were helped by someone? Think and comment after reading this blog, and thanks for that in advance,well what can I say I have been  getting help in every breath I inhale and exhale now are you wondering who is helping me in my breathing which I am doing from the day I came out of my great mother's womb?Ok I can answer this question for you,  don't you feel that your very being there standing without a support on your two feet is a  help given by your own body, organs, muscels,bones and brain well these are what I call the silent saviours.
             The nature which of course is the reason why we are here today in our own sweet world is more than a saviour, I consider it as the universal guardian of this huge ecosystem called the earth.
         you may feel  that I am being very philosophical today, but I have to be  as I feel there is a need to be so for the simple reason which is to awaken people around me, and knock their brains, and tell them, wake them from their deep slumber of materialism into the active march of selflessness.
          There was a stage in my life when I wanted to become a doctor but, I couldn't, which I regret at times that I couldn't,but these days I feel there are many other ways of helping people, which though may not be as equal to as a life saving help what a doctor does, but you can definitely do many more things which will make you feel more evolved in your life and give you a vision and meaning for your life.
            Before I conclude I bow to all the people,animals,basically the whole ecosystem which has helped me to make it possible for me to live a peaceful life till this second, and the almighty who is kind to me and prevented Satan to imbibe his evil thoughts to me.
                   let us make this small passing time of what we call life a selfless one and help as many creatures around you  which will evolve your soul.Let us serve this world and remove negatively from it. thanks for reading.And if you find time answer my question! Have a great week ahead.And remember you get a dozen chances to help people and get help from  everyday its up to you to take that help and return the favour.
              

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...