Saturday 17 October 2015

The valiants and the frontrunners.

Hello readers

Hope you are doing well.

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

-Thomas Jefferson.


We are born innocent in this world, and pretty much learn everything from our external environment continue learning, throughout our life.

There are certain qualities for which there is no learning required, but it is stamped in our genes from the day you were born, we prevalently call these qualities as nature or charisma of that particular person.

Among those aptitudes I feel being brave and becoming a leader is one of the toughest tasks in life. Well I am not pessimistic here by saying it’s a herculean task, but to be frank I feel that is the reality.

Being Brave.

Bravery has been my all-time amusement about a person, and the reason behind my admiration is, I think many people would have felt this: A brave person is a risk taker and positive motivator, he brings confidence in people around him, so the weaklings who are low in confidence look him up as a hero and as a matter of fact start following him and one day they too become brave.

I always had a question: Is a gender a Criterion to be brave? to be frank this question is haunting me from my middle school when I was first thought about the freedom struggle of India, I would never forget those history lessons, even though I hated history when I was in school, I feel history is one of the best subjects to understand a person’s life.

So when I read about some great freedom fighters like Rani LaxmiBai of Jhansi Rani Channamma of Kittur, I keep wondering certain things like: the maturity level of these people at that time ,it was brilliant , now we all sit in our corporate classrooms and learn about great words like, self-motivation ,positive thinking , stress management and so on , but down the time there were no corporate classrooms! the environment in which they lived was their best teacher , and also want to mention this word called commitment which is frazzled these days and most of us dearth ,I feel these leaders had two hundred per cent commitment towards whatever motives they wanted to achieve.

Finally I have concluded gender has no business to do with bravery , it’s just that brightness which should come from inside , seeing which the people around definitely will understand that ,this person is different from others , because we all can communicate without wires ,that is through our mind which is popularly called as telepathy.

The leaders.

We need great leaders, like we have seen in history, for instance Subhas Chandra Bose was a man who could build his own army to fight the British, is it not the true display of one’s potential? Just think for a while how much determination Mr. Bose would have required to convenience people to join his army Indian National Army ,so this definitely gave me an insight that in our tiny little simple life we can manage things definitely better, and it is not at all a mammoth task as what we think and feel sad about it, JRD Tata the architect of the TATA empire would be so much more productive and positive and would have foreseen his company and worked towards making it the best .A person who wants to be an successful entrepreneur should involve himself in his venture not hundred percent I would say the number should be infinity .

Ask a person who just recovered from a bad accident, and came back from down under and again started leading his normal life; you will understand the true meaning of bravery.

Ask a guy who was stuck in a mine deep down the earth with his co-workers and was rewarded later for helping his team to get out of the death trap; you will understand the true meaning of a strategy and the quality of leadership.

The world moves on, but in this process how selflessly we work towards improving the place you live should be our primary goal in life, which gives birth to great leaders and brave men and women.


Be  brave and also serve people and become leaders.

All the best thanks for your time

Have a great weekend ahead.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...