Saturday 5 December 2015

Ground-Zero.

Hello readers 

Hope you all are doing great.

Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something not even me.
-Chris Gardner.

Another week ends at corporate; to be frank each day is a challenge here that makes me realize how much we are dependent on technology and other paraphernalia.

Sometimes I feel Mr James Cameron's imagination was right when he directed the movie judgement day or Terminator 2 as it is better known by us.

Hmm... So ground zero it is, I first heard this phrase on discovery channel in a documentary about building a space shuttle. It means the actually state or level of progress of the space programme.

The part that amused me was when I heard a scientist saying "ground zero is what I think about my project which is in the basic stage now just above the earth and I need to send it to the moon, rest of it which the public knows is what the PR manager thinks it is". After hearing this I was questioning myself so what the PR claims to be ground zero is actually not the actual truth, but the same time I cannot say that it was lies but I can say it is the way may be it should be reported.

The next I thought that shook me is that are my ground zeros' matching with my current situation in life? And I am frank enough to tell you that it is not all the time. So now if you think that “OK so this guy admitted today that he lies to people" I am sorry I don't lie, but my answers would have differences because of legitimate reason and would be justified.

For instance if you know that one of your relative will not make it and you have another member of your family, who is ill and you know he cannot take such a terrible news, so when he will ask how is that relative's health you cannot say he is about to die, you would have replied, well he is improving.


But there are certain other situations where people assume your ground zero and make statements which are only sweet to hear like when you say you are working in a big firm people think you would are happiest person, but you know the ground reality, which may be matching with their assumptions or it is a sad story where you realized it was mistake joining that job, and you absolutely hate it. 

Yes life challenges all of us with these confusions where your hold yourself in not telling that actual experience of how you feel about. But you know that is actually normal, because everyone has their own prescriptive and you need to leave them to experience themselves and find out the ground reality.


I feel you should explain your actual experience to some people for whom it is helpful, for example you are working for a long time and a final year college going student is your friend so tell him how you feel about your job, you can tell him the truth, and reduce his rough ride in his career to certain extent and you will be contented that you helped someone today and all that years of hard work did help someone. 

We all know the ground-zero of whatever we are doing and the most essential party is when you compare your own ground zero situation with your PR which I compare it to your own brain the answers should always match if they don't it is very unfortunate and shows you’re just cheating yourself.

Hope you enjoyed the discussion.

Thanks for your time have a great day ahead.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...