Saturday 12 December 2015

In Sync.

Hello readers

Hope you are doing great.

Maturity comes when you start making excuses and start making changes.
-Anonymous


There are certain places in this world which always needs workforce and literally works 24*7 it takes lot of courage to be in such jobs and the person who are employed in such places are certain to feel negative about their job at times, as a matter even I work in such a work culture but at the end of the day deep down my heart I feel happy and I get that one step ahead in maturity and understanding the situation.

When we talk about maturity, remember I have written about it earlier but, I would like to write a refresher on this looking it from another end of the room.

It is actually a very important value or component in a person's life.

We know the process of germination, after a farmer  sows the seeds his job is done, what happens next is pure chemical biology, which no technology can beat and this earth has the most advanced technologies built by nature which we can never fully replicate.

Now if we take the example of the germination process, the plant that is born after the seed you planted is already pre-determined like an algorithm it grows as if someone had programmed it to do so.

Similarly a person's nature is predetermined and to certain extent his view towards others, the way they solve issues and their cognitive view of this world.

So are we in sync?

The sync I am talking about is understanding people around you, sometimes I see people complaining about their peers that he will never understand us what is the problem with him and so on.
Whatever position we are Life we should have the skill to read people and understand them.

I see lot of misunderstandings that is happening in families where each person has his own interests and fails to show sympathy and empathy when needed; come one man is called the social animal I think that says it all.

I feel we should all develop this power which is already programmed and stored in our brains that ripens as we grow old and we call it maturity.

we need to understand our world around, and believe me if you first understand your world you will also achieve your goals easily as you are in sync :)

Thanks for your time have a nice day.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...