Saturday 2 January 2016

Something new.

Hello readers

Hope you all are doing well.

Do something as if you were to die tomorrow, you will never fail.
-Steve jobs.

OK! Here comes 2016, I would like to wish you all a good year ahead.
Though there is a buzz on this new year, partying and the celebrations to be frank I don't feel so hazy and  jubilant about it, because what really matters is that how we could contribute to this world as well as ourselves and make it a better place to live in.

The word 'new' brings hope in everyone, when I was young if someone gets me a toy or a something like a book I used to sleep with it that day. I am sure many of you would have done that.

It is a fact that we see, hear and learn something new reach day approximately twenty new things a day, this may include an incident, or you learnt to reach a place through a different road, what is this something new?

I was reading a book on word power, in this book it says that there are some words in the world hearing which there will be a out-burst of neurological impulses in the brain, these words may be cheerful ones or the sad ones .I was surprised to find out that the word 'new' holds the record for highest the impact it has on the brain.

We all like doing something new in life, and we need to start doing it as early as possible.
We should all understand and be aware we have only one life, let us put it to the best use towards spreading knowledge, happiness and helping the deserving.
Many words prefixed with new bring a smile on our face.


We also become mentally stronger and more interactive with the environment and people when we try to venture into unknown roads.

New creations and innovations have made this world a very dynamic place to stay in, let us innovate for good and try to make this world a better place to live.
In the mood of the holiday season I wish you all success.

I pray the almighty and thank him for the beautiful earth he gave us and request all of you to please start thinking about our part in saving the little left natural ecosystems and habitats.

Welcome to 2016!

Thanks for your time have a great weekend ahead.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...