Sunday 21 August 2016

Spider on my ceiling fan.

Hello readers

Hope you all are doing well.

It may be difficult in the beginning, but networking is a skill that pays dividends so i suggest investing now.
-Lydia S. Hu

It was half past noon, I was on my bed reading a book , suddenly I lifted my head , not sure why I did that but when I did that the ceiling fan was the first object which I noticed.

I could also see a tiny spider lurking on the edge of the fan blade and trying to build a web. Little did it realise that it would perish once the fan is switched on.

Actually seeing this spider motivated me  to think in a different direction.

The spider web is considered as the most unique structure built by any creature including us. What so special about the web, a spider web is a device which helps  to trap food and also to stay safe from predators.

The web is a type of silk which is produced from a gland called spinnerets which are found behind the salivary glands.

I was very much impressed by this insect because the way it weaves its web is just amazing and scientist have said that the dimensions of the web are so precise and accurate that it is considered it almost considered as the most stable structures ever built.

Well the spider web is a network according to me which is interconnected; which leads to the central hub where the spider sits let us correlate it to our lives.

Life would be brilliant if we have a great network, the network I am talking about is not just that professional network or a brilliant network of friends, all these networks should be connected to make it a big network made up of friends, benefactors work colleagues and so on.

If you have a such a network I tell you there is no reason you will left out among the crowd and talk about loneliness in life or you being ignored .

The network will help you to stay active and bubbling.

This blogging always keeps me active and moving towards new ideas and concerns which I feel needs to addressed only because of the networks which are created by you guys reading this blog and sharing it and the pleasure I get by sharing in my networks.

The network web plays a pivotal role in life.

There are also some cautions,  a network should be almost information oriented and never deviate from it, I am not saying we need to just be some information gateway robots who  never communicate anything else but I would like to say do not bring the vitamin M factor in the network it may cut the web like a huge grass hopper just crashing on the web.

An innocent network with maturity is the most blissful network that you can find.

Why I say innocent is that the purpose of the network should be pure and should never be formed for the wrong reasons.

Nature has the best networks starting from ants to spiders we should all keep these creatures in mind when we want to achieve something big in life.

Go build a network.

Thanks for your time have a nice day.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...