Wednesday 18 January 2017

Mellow

Hello readers

Hope you all are doing well.

Crying isn’t a week sign .It’s a sign of having tried too hard to be strong for too long.
-Anonymous

I was walking back from work when I saw a something strange happening, a dog was thrown out of an rickshaw, and the people in the vehicle just drove off. The dog was quite old and was a German shepherd .

I just passed the dog which was frightened to the core, at that moment was seeing the commuters around me were walking in a reluctant mindset as if the dog would hurt them, and walking away from it.

I felt very cold; you know that coldness you feel deep down your spine! I being a dog lover and a pet owner for 11 years I know almost all the 6 expressions a dog can express.
So I just stopped for a while and patted him in his back and stood with him for a few more minutes I could see he felt relieved and just moved aside to an alley, fed him some biscuits and I continued walking.

Without my knowledge I saw tears were rolling out from my eyes and the scene of people just leaving that dog out was flashing in front of me like a movie.

I started thinking why this happened I understand I am an empathetic person who likes nature and animals.

But then what made those tears come out without me wanting to cry is this process involuntary?

I started linking and trying to make some meaning of my reaction and I have summarized it in the following way.


The word ‘dog’ instigates a very tender feeling of love in my brain in addition to that my memory pumped in my reminiscences of my pet that is not with me now.

The instant is saw that poor mutt helpless, all the above mixed up in my brain took to me a world where my brain makes me feel that my dog was in trouble, and the response was the tears, the best part is all this happened in just ten seconds.

You would see people crying sometimes for no reasons and you would felt annoyed or felt bad that people spoil your “mood” because you were enjoying a happy moment?

Don’t get annoyed because they do not mean to spoil your mood because for the briefest of moments they would be lost.

They say the greatest gift to humanity is emotions.

Please remember all other animals do have emotions and they show it in their own manner.

Feeling emotional is fine because you relive yourself from the tightness knotted in your brain.

But becoming emotional at wrong places can prove disastrous.

Tears may relieve you but crying in places not required will again prove ruinous. Try to make the process of becoming emotional voluntary which will make you strong as a person from inside, start learning the lessons of controlling your subconscious mind, which is like a database which runs your life.

Thanks for your time have a great week ahead.

I would like to add please always try to animals because that is the least we can give back to nature.


No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...