Sunday 22 November 2020

Inertia

 Hello Readers

Hope you all are doing well.

Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”

― Will Rogers 

 

Well writing after two weeks makes me feel cheery, actually like to keep the writing streak going on, but sometimes doesn’t happen.

My blogging journey started in 2014, and it is going steady, I should definitely mention I have opened up so much through these blogs.

I think it has helped me understand myself and also helped people who read and retrospect situations with their life.

Who are you really is a question which keeps some people quizzing always.

Actually, the only person who can answer that question is “you” and only you.

Think about the thoughts that come to your mind.

But still, there is an inertia in your brain, what is it.

What is inertia which keeps pricking us?

Yes, we all agree these are thoughts in your brain, good or bad is second in question.

But they are getting generated from the roots of your mind, and the thoughts that come out have reasons behind they are coming out.

This is quoted in the famous selling book the power of the subconscious mind.

Well, I tried to come out my inertia today and wrote a poem, you are invited to read, and as always your feedback is most awaited. here it goes:

 


 

The couch.

There he sat on his couch.
Thinking about thoughts!
Lamenting about them; ranting about those views.

Oh! he realised that he had fallen into a well
The water in the well was so cold, he shivered with depression.

What was behind all of this, he thought!
After a long time, he realised it was inertia;

The inertia of worries,
The torpor of discontent ;
He sees the light;

The light gleamed at the top of the well;
The light of positivity; shined
Finally, the inertia left him;
Momentum is what moved him ahead.
~Fin~


Well of late I have started writing poems, I feel happy, to be honest, you know it is difficult to write poetry.

Huge respects to all those great poets out there who have written great poems.

I really hope my readers will come out of the inertia, the worries and all that keep you back.

Walk like a majestic elephant, alone or with a family. Be motivated, be brave and be

ready to help the weak.

Thanks for your time, have a great day ahead.

Helios.

 

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...