Sunday 13 June 2021

Pearl of Friendship

Hello readers

 Hope everyone is doing well.

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.

-Unknown

 There are moments in your life which you would always recollect, and you rejoice in them

It was triumphant to you.

 Maybe that was the day you got your driving license or graduated, or maybe your first job.

 There is this word called “companion” or companionship which is dear to all of us.

 Why do we feel so? For the simple reason that we are called humans, the human gene in us longs for sociability and cordial relationships.

 So, there is a string in the mind which needs support to strum, sometimes because it is worn out due to the emotional wear and tear in our day-to-day.

 There are experts in tightening that string, and the tool they use is simple; they give the buff of happiness and the empathy required at that time.

 They give you a buddy boost, which was required. We call them friends.

 The Webster dictionary defines a friend as: person who has a strong liking for and trust in another person.

 Simple and beautiful as it sounds, a person who genuinely likes your quality, presence and appreciates.They shares your happiness and pain,  see happiness in your happiness.

 The beauty of friendship is, it is just that person being there for you and you being there for him.

 There is this word called expectation which sometimes blocks friendships. But I see it is a litmus which proves the vigor of that comity.

 People say, "meet my friend"!  but I feel the word "friend" is taken lightly these days and like so many sayings go you should seriously choose whom you want to consider as one, yes.  I am serious.

 I have learned one thing clearly in life: there are two kinds of people whom you meet in life; the first kind are just passers-by; definitely, you enjoy their company, then we move on, you might learn somethings from them or teach them and there it ends.

 Then they are this second kind, whom you want to stick upon, and they too wish to stay with you and accept you as you are; these are the people who will stand by you come what may.

 In fact, one of my friends asked me when I wrote my last blog, why don’t you write something even my daughter could connect!?

 I thank him for asking me that, we all need good friends in life, and the bonds should start building when we are young, and those bonds last forever.

 Of course, there are no timelines to meet good people and become pals.





 A very learned man once said, “when you have already accepted a person as your close friend, stop having your ego fights with them for things like starting conversations, who should be the ice -breaker! if you do not hear anything from their end just dial the phone or go meet them!”.

 Further, he says, once you are sure they will be part of your life till your end, support them, respect them, and enjoy the purity of the friendship.

 That is the pearl of your friendship.

 Ending my blog with a humble thank you to all my friends who stood by me and for me and made me smile when I tried hard to cry.

 This one is dedicated to all my dear friends!

 Thanks for your time, good evening.

 Helios.

3 comments:

VK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VK said...

Good Read "Friends Forever"

Harish Murthy said...

Thanks @VK😊

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...