Sunday 6 June 2021

My Brain and me.

Hello readers 

 

Hope you all are fine and safe.

 

A hero is somebody who is selfless, who is generous in spirit, who just tries to give back as much as possible and help people. A hero to me is someone who saves people and who really deeply cares.

-Debi Mazar

 

What are you guys up to these days? 

 

Lousing on office chairs for 8 odd hours, then some dinner, TV and sleep and a little bit of gym in the morning and the cycle continues.

 

Extended  lockdowns have had effects on our brain and our mental health for sure.

 

But still, it is incredible you can travel any nook and corner of this world in your brain, a great imagination tool!

 

That is the teleporting power of your human-computer.

 

I have a habit of writing a journal since I was in class seven.

 

Yup, heavy, I guess!

 

But it just started as a hobby and finally became a part of me.

 

I would not say it is a habit because my journal is like a person for me; when I write on those pages, I talk to him.

 

There are journal communities on the internet; it's pretty exciting for people like me.

 

That book does not know this word called 'false' because the pact is that you never lie to your journal.

 

“My Brain and me” is a behavioral study about the person(writers) who keeps a record of their life in a book.

 

Do you know where the culture of journal writing originated when sailors went on extensive voyages? They recorded almost everything they saw and experienced.

 

There is this word called 'self-policing '. You control what you do and what is good for you, basically maintaining an emotional balance and being composed during strange situations like the one we are in now.

 

So, the journal can become a friend, you can open to your truest form, and you become a judge of your life and work on improving your shortcomings.


 

Courtesy google images


Think about few scenarios about "you and your brain" and record it; that is how you start your writing journey.

 

A sincere thanks to all my readers who asked me if I was fine when they did not read see my blogs weekly. Just was a little held up.

 

Happy writing.


Let us handhold people who need help that is most needed.

 

Stay safe and happy, guys :)

Have a great day ahead.

 

Helios.

3 comments:

S. Sridhara Murthyu said...

My Mind or Soul sounds better than My Brain.

Harish Murthy said...

Thanks for the comment:)
Agree Soul is ultimate.

VK said...

MY brain and me want me to do different things , but yes writing since class 7 wooh

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...