Sunday 22 August 2021

Emotional Pillows

 Hello Readers

 Hope you all are safe and well!

 The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.

-Ernest Hemingway

 When I was in college, I faintly remember reading, even though success is measured in your assets, positions, and various things, your attitude and emotional balance define your true success.

  Always wanted to write about this aspect of looking at life, but I guess I had to undergo situations to arrive at what I wanted to tell.

 The time feels right now to spill some beans on what's on my mind.

 Life is a sum of experiences, and these graphs of your experiences, even though they don't arithmetically progress, will increase in volume as we age.

 To be even more straightforward, each day in your life is an event.

 I am a bit of a stock market buff I follow the markets rigorously; do we know what the most challenging thing for a person who wants to book positions is? It is maintaining emotional balance.

 Emotional balance is simply being in composure come what may, even if it is the worst of situations in front of you and breaking into pieces.

 You should not break alongside the broken situation; instead, you bring up the tape of hope and positivity and stick those chunks together.

 You control your emotions and channel them in the right direction to achieve what you desire in life.


Courtesy Google images


 Emotional Pillows:

 They are not any memory foam or a high-priced cotton pillow available in the market.

 They are people, whose shoulders you put your head on when you are really stressed out or see a way out of a problem.

 I think, for most of us, it is our mothers’ as they have the power to observe our stress and make us breathe easy.

 For some, it is their siblings elder or younger doesn't matter, and for some, it is their best friends.

 But I have a question for all of you, who do emotional pillows take support from? Do they also have some way to release their stress or emotional load?

 Well, that is an open question; I really would love to hear your answers.

 My answer would be that the bolsters do not get any other support. They just pray to the stars to give them more strength to withstand! Yes, they get blessed from above most of the times I feel.

 Looking forward to your answers, Thanks a lot for your time.

 Have a great week ahead.

 Helios.

1 comment:

VK said...

ofcourse all emotional pillows have an there own emotional support/pillows also some people derive emotional strength from the overall set up that they have

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...