Sunday 9 January 2022

Roots and Blooms

 Hello readers!

 True teachers are those who help us think for ourselves.

-Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan

 Happy new year to all, good to be blogging after a while.

 No cough, fever, can taste food, and Spo2 is above 96%; these are considered happiness these days; this is a meme making the rounds in social media.

 Looking at it a little seriously, I feel it is true; maybe staying healthy is only happiness. But, yeah, it is evident we are in the middle of bio war.

 I couldn't write for almost a month as I was caught up with a few things. Still, thanks to my readers who keep asking me if I was okay and why I did not publish these days, it makes me even more eager to create new blogs!

 I have written about teachers before, but I got a new perspective about it a few days back, so this one reflects those thoughts.

 Teachers are the first leaders and motivators in life because it's hard to guide young people without these qualities.

 Then what is that one niche quality of a teacher? It is selflessness.

I will talk more about selflessness a little later.

 What I admire about teachers is that they feel happy about our success. Do you think is that a big deal?

 Yes, it is a huge deal. But, in this world of comparison and jealousy, a person feeling happy by seeing someone else succeed and moving ahead is indeed a sacred act.

 The word teacher is something very different. We all get an image in front of our minds when we say the word teacher. It may be your favorite teacher in your school or college, or it may be an experience that taught you something.

 So, it is just not a person; it is life, actually! So yes, life is one of the best teachers available for us free of cost.

 Scientists refer to life as a semi-living thing because it involves both living and non-living things; of course, in this era of artificial intelligence (AI) humanoid robots, we learn from machines too and vice-versa.

 For a society, teachers become an integral part.

 Sometimes I feel our societies are not well informed due to a lack of primary education. But, on the other hand, there were enough opportunities and desires where some people wanted to become teachers but could not because of societal problems.

 They say the best teacher-student relationship was seen in the Indian Vedic schools in ancient times, which is still considered the summit of value education.

 Next comes the Chinese martial arts teacher and student an equation of accuracy and precision.

 Being a teacher in life is an opportunity, the best you can give back to society. So try to blossom the future of a few children who have the fragrance of intelligence just waiting for your watering to the roots, and they bloom!


Courtesy google images


 It is okay if we are not teachers by profession; let us guide people who seek our help and make them smile.

 My respect to all the people in my life who have helped me become the person I am today, who taught me lessons with their good guidance or made me learn the hard way.

 Finally, I bow to my experience, which has always been a loyal teacher!

 Thanks a lot for your team; 2022, more blogs coming up!

 Have a great day ahead.

5 comments:

ARCHANA AKUMAL said...

A topic that should be given lot of credit for. I always have lot of respect for all the teachers in my life, for shaping me and most importantly giving me confidence when I was low. And I vow to pass it on 🙏

Harish Murthy said...

Thanks a lot for your comment ☺️

Brunda Anil Sastry said...

Couldn't agree more! It is these very principals that drove me into taking up teaching. It's a beautiful experience and I'm forever grateful to my teachers! :')

steff said...

Well said.😊

Harish Murthy said...

Thank you Brunda and Steffi.

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...