Saturday 13 December 2014

The world within a world.

Hello readers
Hope your doing great, I am fine, let me start by giving you a fact which is :we have a neural network in our body which is  more bigger than the whole universe!

Let me start with today's topic, so what is a world Within a world? many of you might be thinking, am I talking about reality and illusion? No actually I am not, I am talking about two types of worlds in this moment in which we are living now.

Definitely this concept is true and it is not surprising, as all of you would have experienced this,and may be experiencing it right now?!

How strange, you may ask me, how can I say? that you would have experienced it before, let me tell you I can prove it to you.

A simple instance would be, you at work.Each morning when you leave to work a new world begins, when your car door slams, and you switch on the radio,and start driving , your brain starts projecting thoughts about the day, the day here means only your professional day!? or simply we can call it your work.

In the above example we can see, the change in your world before you got into the car and started to office,  just moments before that, when waved to your mother, and said good bye,the thoughts were still not initiated,but they started popping up ,without your consent when you started driving?

The world what I am talking about, need not to be another planet with new species of animals or aliens, it's about our level of involvement in a particular task or a place or a thing, that makes us forget our present.

It is just like when we were small, a trip to a science museum would make us feel that we were walking, on moon?or you were an inventor?!

The crux of the matter is, all these worlds what I am talking about is, created and presented to you, by the most amazing, device in the world, our brain, that is what makes us feel about people, places,thingsand other beings in its own way, and we should understand, that beyond certain point, it's beyond our reach to control the world it creates.

Let's understand from now on when, you learn something each day, or if you go to a new place,your brain just created a world.

Let's create more worlds, and combine all those worlds into one big globe of knowledge.

Thanks for your time have a great weekend.

2 comments:

journo_murthy said...

fine, how to merge these varied worlds into one and become residents there, sir ?
any idea!

Harish Murthy said...

That is the challenge sir!

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...