Friday 6 March 2015

The summary.

Hello readers

If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change
Michael Jackson ,from the song Man in the mirror.

Hope you guys are fine,today I want to discuss about this concept called 'the summary' this can be a instant explanations to many things ,well I hope I can make some things understand by the time I end this blog,and becomes a summary by itself!

We are all aware of this word 'summary' which we would have first heard when we were in our first phase of education ,it used to be in our text book at the apex of any poem or prose that we used to read,and help us understand what the whole story,or the poem was in simple words.

some days ago I got this thoughts ,though I would have studied all these summaries ,as a last minute preparation for an examination,I would have still managed to answer the questions ,in that exam,which I was least prepared.? it was actually making me feeling good.

I also realised ,they were so useful ,and productive ,I say productive for the corporate crowd ,who are used to hearing this word from their manager.! well that was on a lighter note.

Well moving on,with this word summary it  has synonyms such as rapid,instant,swift and so on ,I feel there is another hidden meaning ,which is the understanding and conclusion part.

what is this understanding and the conclusion?I am talking  about, how well we are understanding the way we live,and we are going to live ,in the coming years .

So when I pose these questions ,usually people say the future will decide,the fate determines you ,and  many more  sayings and a long list of proverbs,which I partially agree with,but if we implement the  word 'summary the whole scene will change.





I had written a blog in which I had spoken about IT ,which stands for incident testing,and  I spoke about the unpredictable future.

Summary is like a continuation to IT , after which we need to learn and understand some experiences from that incident, and stop repeating those mistakes ,because repeating the same mistakes can prove costly .

There is a need for understanding peoples minds ,feelings,express common sympathy and empathy towards one and all ,for the simple reason that what happened to your dear friend ,family or a well wisher can happen to you next,so if we learn from the incidents of how? why it happens ,and start thinking about writing the summary of our own lives each day,it will be a reference to others ,which can walk in a direction that you did ,thus making this world a better place to live.

But the world works in a cryptic way, where no summary are drawn no lessons are learnt or wrong summaries drawn! and everything that happens is mis -interpreted , I think majority of the time it works like this ,which is very unfortunate,come on lets change this trend .




Lets become a trend where people know the summary of life, and create an awareness to others ,who are still trying crack that summary.

Thanks for your time ,have a great weekend.


2 comments:

journo_murthy said...

wonder why my comment was not published.
here goes. summary is what happened.
sum is capital we have.
living is making the most of that sum.
out oif that emerges the unexpected, the exotic and the enticing.
this goes on till journeyu,s end if there is an end. mystique, sir, is what we need. to elevate our ever so dull lives to pulsating vibrations.

journo_murthy said...

wonder why my comment was not published.
here goes. summary is what happened.
sum is capital we have.
living is making the most of that sum.
out oif that emerges the unexpected, the exotic and the enticing.
this goes on till journeyu,s end if there is an end. mystique, sir, is what we need. to elevate our ever so dull lives to pulsating vibrations.

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...