Sunday 8 March 2020

Skyrocket


Hello readers

Hope you are doing great today.

Self knowledge is the beginning  of the self- improvement
-Anonymous

 This topic was in my mind for a long time, it's about scaling up.
What do I mean when I say scale up? It is just not skilled development for your professional life or you building body for your physical fitness and appearance.

This is something very different this is understanding yourself your environment and the all the people whom you interact with it.

Even today there are certain aspects of life we need to learn by ourselves, an example where to talk, how to talk, whom to talk, how to talk? Even though it is a million-dollar industry, it is just a curtain opener to all of us, but definitely, finally, only self-learning and experience pay off.

I would say other than the academcis and all that paraphernalia we ought to consider the above equally or more than essential because these are life skills.

You prepare a great profile and talk well, you crack an interview, and you get a desk to work, but what next after that? That is where all your non-academic skill or what is called the interpersonal skills come to picture.

Even though there is a paradigm shift in the Indian education system where just read your book and take loads of homework to home policy has come down, the teachers and the management have opened up to innovative learning methods. Still, there will be some gaps which need to fill.

That is where we need to scale up, you as a person needs to scale up, talk to people, network not just with your team try to network with unknown faces each day a new face, they might travel with you to office, but we never talk to them, outside work as well explore new places meet new people.

Facebook and all the other social networking platforms were made to connect people at first, in his own words Mark Zukerberg said and I quote "We made Facebook connect people without any boundaries, and we encourage people to use it only for this", but now there is no need to explain how people are using these websites.

Of course, Mr.Zukerberg is happy for obvious reasons, the best business model in the world I would say.

 We all need to scale up, never be just satisfied with what you are today, try to scale up your skills each day and try to become better each day, I feel that will solve two problems that are feeling worried because you keep your mind occupied in improving yourself. Two, you will understand life like never before.

courtesy google images/shutter stock
 
When I started writing, people told me it is not my cup of tea. They asked to stop due to typos and paragraph structures. Still, I tried to scale up, and yes, it's been a pleasant writing journey for me till now.

I realised persistence, determination and putting my mind on it has brought me till here, and please ignore all those grumpy faces who don't want to achieve anything in their life and also don't let others to even think.

So be done with the complaining, whining and sobbing apart and scale up like a rocket!

Thanks a lot for your time
Helios.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...