Sunday 19 April 2020

Stalwart


Hello readers

Hope you all are doing well in these iffy times.

Even without doing anything, a friend can give comfort and eliminate misery.
Sanskrit Subashita

Man is a social animal he depends on other people to lead his life, now the scientific community is coming together and accepting that our mental health is equally important as our physical health.

So why do they think that are we saying this epiphany happened in the minds of scientists suddenly or is there a trigger point which drove them towards this thinking?

Actually, something triggered, so since the year 2015, there was this increase in mental health issues and raise in the sales of anti-depressants in the US according to a renowned consulting company.

A group of people from some of the most prestigious research institutions concluded in various paper presentations that people felt lonely, insecure and were obtuse in just popping pills in a hope to reduce depression! That is so callusing.
 
Has the world fallen to such a state that someone cannot lift a person in trouble why this selfishness and insensitivity?

But the story has a flipside the situation is not such a hopeless as one may think, some people are making the troubles one’s life a little better I call this bunch of people as friends.

This passage is more about these fantastic people whom we all come across in life.

Friend, this word is very precious to me, they have made a difference in my life, I am sure they would have made a difference in your life as well.

What is the difference between others and friends? I would say the personal space that you get with a pal I feel you won’t find that with others, including your family.

Pals are very close to heart, they make you feel very comfortable and compassionate and show you that empathy.

The most exceptional quality which I have experienced in friendship is the unbiased attitude of your friend that freedom we enjoy while sailing on this ship.

courtesy Google images
  
 But Alas! There are only very few real friends who come in your life and stay, you would have read this meme a million times on WhatsApp, which says “friends come and go, some teach you lessons and the others you miss when they are not around you.”. Hence, it is true some people come like lightning and teach you how to face a storm and then vanish in thin air, some stay there and show you how to meet the tornado and come out of it till the end.

Both groups have made a significant impact on my life.

This ship should definitely be clear of the clouds of the materialism and all the other isms in the world, hope you got my drift. A friend is just a friend. His background is irrelevant, and these backgrounds are what the humans created to differentiate people based on their whims and fancies.!

I mean seriously, friends are sometimes become so essential for you in life that without them, you may have a meltdown and unable to move forward, I may be exaggerating it a little bit, but I have reason to believe that it is true.

I remember when I was in my second grade, one of my friends had a tied a friendship band to me and also given me a greeting card which said the below:
“There is an iron ship which can sink, there is a steel ship which can sink, but there is one ship which cannot sink, and that is friendship.”

I think that says it all, I think my friend and whoever helped my pal to write those words were thoughtful, and I thank them.

courtesy Google images


 After many years I realized the essence of the wish on the greeting and appreciate the innocence and the true meaning of it.

Before I end, it's worth mentioning about man's best friend who has also made a difference in this world too they are the only creatures who love you more than they love themselves.

Keep meeting new people, become friends and help people to grow.

Thanks for your time, Have a great day.

Wishing you all a good health.

Helios.

2 comments:

ARCHANA AKUMAL said...

Very true.. friends are the best part of life!! Well said Harish

Harish Murthy said...

Thanks Archana.:)

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...