Saturday 22 August 2020

Sun, The Rainbow and Rain.

Hello readers

 Hope you all are doing well

 Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better.

-Albert Einstein

 Hope is a beautiful thing, I think it is the best of things, it blossoms new possibilities each day.

 "Our life and times" are often used in conversations with people of all ages, what it means is how were things at their times and their experiences.

 A large-hearted read today, no technical stuff or conceptual stuff.

 Sun, the Rainbow and rain, this blog is in the making from quite some time, well to be precise I would say some years now.

 I have been contemplating situations, experiences, beliefs, and disbelief within me as far as I have seen in my life, finally I think this is apt time to publish.

 Service -mindedness is a boon I would say, and only the service-minded people, understand the joy of it.

 We all go through situations in life, what do we learn from those situations is what matters.

 Suppose you went on for a rough patch in your life say for a couple of years that is the time you can differentiate between your friends and foe.

 There will be people who will help you and some people whom you thought were your buddies.

 That was lesson number one, next comes your maturity and loneliness teaches you a lot I would say.

The former is what you arrive at after the phase is over,the latter is actually a state of mind, do you know that we feel lonely not because you do not have people to communicate, maybe your intellect wants its free space to heal itself, it chooses loneliness!

 The sun is an awe-inspiring heavenly body I would say, I fold my hands to bow to the sun daily, for its radiance, for its glory, for its grace.

 The Rainbow signifies joy, it splits the sunlight and shows the dance of nature to all of us.

 I annotate rain to hope and prosperity!

 Now just think for a second, these three phenomena, the sun the Rainbow and rain, they have always been in our lives.

 These natural phenomena just happen, at some point of each year, and they add meaning to our life.

 I know they are non-living and happen due to laws of physics, but they add so much value to the living.

 But I want to fathom them, as three people who are always there to fill us with joy, hope, and well-being.

 For a moment, can we all not be them?

 Why can't we become the sun to a person who is engulfed in darkness? A rainbow to a blind person and bring a rain of happiness to the dejected.

 To be honest, I have was not an empathic person back in time, but when I understood that it is essential to be empathetic I started being one.

I feel so fresh and my purpose of life uplifts each time I help a soul.

 All the world's possibilities in man are waiting as the tree remains for its seed, said Sri Aurobindo a great saint and freedom fighter.

 Let us all try to be in a giving mode, as it is divine, let not the illusion of ego and arrogance hold you back.

 If you feel a person in need of your help, give it all you have got, why wait for the person to ask your advice or seek help .

 Seriously I see it has brought smiles on people faces, and they are so thankful for that.

 You become wiser, blessed and  in their prayers, I think that is the best you can get in life.

 Nothing much nears to that.

 

Courtesy Google Images.
 

 Well, these 698 words has a small story: started writing this  in 2017, was in my drafts for three years! The reason maybe I thought it is too touchy!

 But I feel this needs to be told, I had mentioned in one of my blogs this year that, help is a religion.

 It is true it is, indeed, a religion without any deity, leader, or a book, it is just actions which benefit another person who is need of it!

 I thank Keith McCarthy from New- Zealand, whom I had discussed this literature with, for her motivation to write this one, Keith I owe you one!

 Thanks a lot for your time.

 Enjoy your week.

 Helios

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...