Sunday 16 October 2016

The monkey brain

Hello readers

Hope you all are doing well

The world works on words so better make it work for you, when you talk it should reflect your age
-George Bernard Shaw

Like monkey tricks? According to you what is a monkey trick? It is something which is out of the box and it happens spontaneously, now why do I call it impulsive? Because the monkey almost does not think when it tries to do something which we call it stupid actually you now it is following logic according to it and it is doing it may be for entertainment or to steal food from people. Well it is fine for a monkey to do it ! Then why do humans end up  doing it without any goal?

I get this doubt sometimes when we say we are the result of the highest stage of evolution I feel sometimes this evolution is going in reverse direction.

So the actual monkey brain is behaving in a certain manner which is not usually termed as normal behavior  or different , if you ask me what do you mean by different is it good or bad?

I would say stand by my answer ‘different’ I would make it clear  with  a small instance which will exactly  you give you an idea about  what am I talking about, it is that state of mind of a person which makes an entire happy crowd grouch faced the moment he uttered that statement which was not appropriate to the situation.

The reason why I call it a monkey brain act is because it is done without thinking because we humans are supposed to think and second takeaway is that our childishness comes out at wrong moment.

You know many families are broken and some are suffering because of this outburst of comments or unseen behavior by their sons or husband or someone’s mother. Well the reason why this happens is pretty much understandable from the genetics point view we all do carry something called a Rhesus factor or popularly called as RH factor which we have carried on from our predecessors that I might kick in yes ! actually  valid point, but can you keep yourself away from that RH factor when you communicate to people or when you are in a social occasion ? Yes of course you can that depends on how mature are you realize before what you talk.


So when I told  this in a discussion to some learned friends of mine that we have to keep our naughty brains away for some time at given situations some people were divergent  and asked me “ so you want me to give up my individuality or you want me not be “me” well I answered them as follows:

Being you is the best thing that you can do in life but when you are put in a given scenario there are certain things we cannot openly tell that would raise eyebrows well if it is debate yes you could! But definitely not when you are sharing a table with some people who may follow some other value systems that may not match with your own, you cannot go there and tell them that you do not believe any of those things!

So we always need to be considerate and empathetic to others opinions and beliefs even though we may not like to follow it, what is the harm in just giving a nod atleast at that moment of time and maybe you think about what was discussed and reconsider your decision the thing that matters is you were considerate enough atleast to listen what the person across the table said, that would be greatly applauded for sure.

Hope we all learn to switch off our monkey brains whenever it is not required, let us be wise and try to make the people around us as well wise.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...