Friday 16 January 2015

The Lonely Experiance.

Hello readers

What's up with you guys? Here comes another weekend.

So today wanted to talk about this feeling I am sure everyone would have felt.

Yes I am talking, about those moments when, we went on a picnic with our friends, or you went alone on a road trip.

I wanted to share some observations that I have about, how I feel when I am alone or, you know it's like a general observation, about how our Brain works when we are alone.

The first thing what I observed was, my brain became more vigilant, about me, my surrounding, the food I eat, the people around me, my mood will be set, that is the travelling buzz.

I feel our true character  will emerge out during this period.

Let me explain you the true character part,when we travel alone or be alone,at home for that matter the inner person, who can be adventureous or sober pops out.

The person who likes some adventures, try new things, you youngsters like me out there , I am sure you know what I am talking about.!

The sober ones just hang in there and pass that time.

The Missing Part.

Now what is this missing part?it is actually, when you realise that seriously you miss a person,places,thing or an animal,and your heart aches, because your not able to see them.

The positives of being alone is that, it gives us confidence, builds our attitude towards people, and makes us think about the , difficulties of life, we would all feel thankful for about our parents who, we're so protective,and took care of us.

So let's learn a good message today :learn to lead life of calmness, first when your alone, then start practising the same when you are part of a family, or ultimately this society.

Thanks for your time see you again next week.

2 comments:

journo_murthy said...

fine thought, as usual one or two language slip-ups. don't let it discourage you. even shakespeare erred in some places .

S. Sridhara Murthyu said...

Good lessons from youngster!

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...