Friday 2 January 2015

The Message Centre.

Hello readers

Happy new year to one and all, lets hope this year brings peace in society, which will make this world a better place to live,for both us and milions of other species.

This is my 49th blog post, and my 1st blog for this year,I would like to thank all the readers, for the continues support.

So the topic for today would be, the message centre!?

There are many ways of sending messages, in this advanced era, of technology and science, but the message centre, I am going to talk about is the most advanced one, and we still don't, have the complete idea as to how? It works.!

The reason I say it's the most advanced,is that it is automated to the core, and is more powerful than the smartest, and the fastest, computer in the world.

So the message system I am talking about is located in our brains, and is working from the day we were, born and will work, till that last breath we inhale.

So the primary, question is, do we send and receive messages? Who sends it to us? and who is the recipient? these are the obvious, questions which come to your mind.

The answer may surprise you, because the answer is you?! just go on reading, you will l understand the reason why I say its you or me, it is very simple,and scientific.

First of all, we should understand the purpose of the message, there are so many countless reasons for that. Some common reasons,for example, if you feel hungry, the muscles in the stomach contract, and we call it growling, and you eat food and the growing, stops.

Feeling hungry, is a natural phenomenon and I call it a physical message, then you may ask me is there any other type of message,the answer is yes.

The other type of messages are, what I call the "trolls " which will never stop,and the reason we think, we laugh, we have feelings, we cry is all because of the l trolls,we often say this -sorry sir I was not concentrating! The troll took over your thinking pay of the brain, and you failed to listen.

The message centre is the biggest troll builder software, ever designed, and is more powerful than any fastest instant messanger in the world.

Sometimes I feel amazed, the way my thoughts go out of control, within a short span of time,and the way brain, stiches it, into a perfect, scenario I which is brilliant.

Always try getting good trolls,by reading good things, and doing good deeds and helping this society.

Thanks for your time, I wish everyone, a most successful, and happy year again.

1 comment:

Gokul said...

The trolls thing is funny but true. 😊

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...