Saturday 29 March 2014

The power of survival

Hello readers
First of all happy weekend.well of course I wait for this day every week well that's how it is for me at corporate. Anyway I chose this topic because I figured out my brain is a very clever guy who always makes me feel comfortable come what may be the situation it was biologically proved long back, that we have hormones related to stress and strain happiness, but feeling it and experiencing physically is entirely a whole new feeling but what amazes me is that the brain's ability to always keep me composed, but we still see people who give up and end lives which is a tragedy, I feel when we have such a good programed brain and a machine (our body) which supposed to be the superior,why waste it? let's make use of it and make it the best machine manufactured ever,with our deeds,have a great evening guys.

1 comment:

journo_murthy said...

young man, you are on track, pursue the idea and do something about it, youth who has suffered and is suffering on one count or another and still trying to hold high the torch of hope and happiness.
one point more, try this trick of divesting , every day, not just weekends. see the difference

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...