Saturday 5 April 2014

Limitations of life

Hello readers
Hope your doing fine. Ok let me come to the point you would have heard about people or seen pontiffs great guru's who are close to god,what makes us different from them is it their perseverance towards finding the ultimate purpose of life or their previous birth? But the good thing about them is they lead a life which is what I call little bit more meaningful than mine atleast, I know now your mind is calculating all the bogus saints in the world well I am not talking about them I am talking about great thinkers, who invented things, mother Teresa who lead a life of service, being limited humans is a trend but going above that limit is a difficult but fruitful task where we can become the part of this system of which we are originally part of and some day will become oneday.The world is in goddamn hurry to end itself in the name of advancement and become modern as I told in my previous blogs please find the purpose of life why you were born the way the you are think about it.! Thank you.

1 comment:

journo_murthy said...

again this bungling, my original comment was lost, why google plays this trick i wonder.
any way, have one word of advice. what mother teresa or her likes ould dso even you could.the means are there , sacrifice and love. sacrifice your ego and offer love in His name. good day!

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...