Friday 2 May 2014

The Residuals

Hello readers
Thanks for your time so after my last blog limit' let me start with today's topic which I call it the residual.
     Ok let us understand what it means it means something which is left at the end.That is quite simple as it sounds buy I am talking about residual in our daily lives and our value systems. Residuals are a  clan according to me, they are group of people your friends, family,relatives and so on who are always ready for a sacrifice for your sake or for a noble cause and they seriously do not care about their own benefits! I also call them indigo people whose mind set is seriously different from others Ok why are they so selfless well I do not know the answer may be it's there culture in they were brought up or the good deeds  in their previous birth as believed in the  Hindu darma I sometimes feel I belong to this clan and at the end of the day is satisfied with what ever he gets but people consider that as neive but I hardly care so this blog  is dedicated to all the indigos' who are always working towards the betterment of society.Thanks for your time.Have a great weekend.see you soon with my next blog.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...