Saturday 7 June 2014

A Friend Who lives within you!?

Why did it happen only to me? What next will I do? Oh I think my life is sealed,these are some of the pharases that we are all listening or telling to our selves or hear  from others.
       Well hello again there,meet my friend Mr.anxiety who has never left me in my hard times and also introduced me to his pals who are Mr.tension and Ms Heartburn.
          now your thinking that this is very strange that I calling anxiety as my friend because of which we always endup burning more calories than usual and we forget to move on and fall in that well of thoughts just thinking about what just happened.
            Let us see.... Why do we get anxious, the simple reason is people want to be the best always and are scared of future, this is not agreed by some who tell me they become anxious if their child is not back home for supper or if their kith is driving a car!.
            well come on there are some instances where we need to be little bit worried but not all the time, if we are so worried about future why dream about it, remember future is just an unreleased movie which is open to watch day in and day out whether you like it or not like to watch it in this theatre called life, every day I see lot of negativities happening around me due to this disease called anxiety, which is horribly stressing,depressing and even killing some people who take it too hard, I am sometimes upset on myself as to why I feel I am in a hole which I cannot jump out and I later realise my legs were tied due to tension.
         My message to all chaps who get nightmares thinking about tomorrow and today is 'stop thinking 'and face life with courage and honesty and you will never be played around by your friend who lives in your adrenaline called anxiety.
  Thanks for your time, happy weekend.

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...