Friday 19 September 2014

The Wonderland Called Technology.

Hello readers
So it's a rainy Friday here, travelling back home from office. 
              I believe there's an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.
- Sylvester Stallone.
             Just analysing as usual what should I write For this week, and just realised that I have become a tech savy and I follow technology intensely!
             Each time I read something about technology I feel amazed, and think about it the great minds behind it.
             Ok lets think about the advancements that the technology has brought in our lives,the kids of this generation I mean the kids after the famous Y2K have seen technology like never before, they are almost born with it,a smart phone, a tablet,the face book,
These tools have become there toys?!
         well that is actually a negative and should be taken care by parents.
             Moving on what really amazes me about technology is the link between me, a gadget, my feelings, and my dependency on a gadget.
               Taking a small instance, suppose we take whats App a famous chatting app for multiple platforms, we depends on it so much the moment we are a part of it, and your brain becomes so accustomed, even before you know it, that at times we get thoughts like "how did I become so used it so fast I just bought my phone a month ago "?.
              For my above example the linkage theory absolutely works, and this theory, is actually used in psychology to gauge a person's interests.
The Awesomeness
               Yes there is an awesomeness about technology, because of its usefulness Practicality,people are dealing in billions, and trillion over wires, across the globe a hundred million job opportunities to all the youngsters who want to provide a service or build something new.
The Paradox
           Some folks are so much involved in technology that they develop feelings towards that which I feel is unfortunate, and not necessary should be the case as it is just an utility and we should  not become the so called " living friends" of technology.
               we must all understand that each and everyone on this planet is using a tech tool not necessarily with a PCB inside but atleast something simple and this is a fact the E waste generated due to all our beloved gadgets is heavier than the weight of the entire world population!
            Finally I am greatful to technology and ask the people involved in building useful tools which gives  us the the opportunity to listen to great music of the pioneers like vivaldi the immortals like Micheal Jackson and the spiritual saints like Thyagaraja.
          Before I end I want to pay homage to the greatest mandolin artist of all times Sri Mandolin U Srinivas who started his heavenly journey today may his soul rest in peace for all my dear readers I would request all of you to pray for his soul and please follow the link to read about this great person.    
                                          en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U._Srinivas
         
          have a great evening, thanks for your time, talk to you in a week have a nice weekend.
    

1 comment:

journo_murthy said...

from technology to soul music and soul journey, it is a bridge of sorts from here to there.yes, balancing is the name of the game. you are on track.keep it up.

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...