Friday 24 October 2014

Discover Yourself

Hello readers
Hope all are doing fine.

The unexamined life is not worth living.
SOCRATES

After that thought, let me move on with the topic,well the first view of it, will make you feel is it a tag line for an ad?

       come on that is not the case, though I have studied marketing, this is not the place to use my skill, this is purely about, you,me basically every person in this world.

          let me tell you a short story, there was a small kid, who was born in a very wealthy family,so he was treated very well by his parents, and ofcourse, his house was always bumbling, with servants,and benifactors,so the boy's desire,was an order and was fulfilled within no time.

              But one day a disaster struck, and the whole village where they were living, was dismantled by an earth quake,the boy's house was destroyed and he lost his parents in this confusion, the boy who was now a man, early in his twenties, was just shocked, and first time in his life felt helpless.
               
               Months after that sad day, this man made an attempt, to think, that was the first time in his life he thought about something, intensly,he thought "why should I be sad all the time like this, if I compare my self with all those poor people who were buried alive, in front of their kids, am I not fortunate? who still has a place to stay? 
      
                So this man from that day, started to think, about each problem, he faced, and became successful also a famous problem solver, to all the people who approached him.

                I think that's all what life is about, we need to understand, our own brain, before you go and solve others problems, it should not take us a violent storm to teach us this lesson of life, as we mature, physically, it should happen mentally too in the same pace.

              The day each and every man discovers and understands his own mind, he will become free from the cage of false desires, and confusion that he faces every day,and moves in only direction  that is the direction of success.

                Thanks for your time have a great weekend.
             

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...