Friday 17 October 2014

The Wormhole.

Hello my dear friends
"Always do not expect stars to reach you, let me see, you give a try to reach them."
                                (late)  Kalpana Chawla.
Yes she truly was a great woman.
             so moving on, I am sure many of you would have heard the phrase The wormhole, the hornet's nest and so on, let's not go to the true meaning of both the phrases,you certainly know that, these are places, if you enter it is very difficult to escape.
             Just a heads up, the worm hole is a hypothetical connection between time and space! Which is supposed to make time travel possible? is that possible,that day  will be the most exciting day of my life.
            At the same time we should be aware that the place travel may be so amazing that you may not live in your current world and endup living in that alternative reality?!we have seen many movies based on this concept why can't it be possible? Or is it already in action?and we are not aware of it?
               Actually I have to admit sadly it already exists in this world,only for the wrong reasons, we are taking about the chemicals that take us to another world which are called drugs.
             It is fact that atleast 3%of the world population are becoming the slaves of these narcotics,that is seriously an
alarming number,and people are just washing away their life down a toilet seat!       
             Now the basic question which arises why do people get addicted to illusions,to my best knowledge what I know, many people who have been addicted say that, drugs give me that push I need, I asked him is it motivation or feeling relaxed, they say that, in a way ,u can do whatever you want to do in life?

          come on you great lads what's the use of doing it in an illusion? can you not do and achieve whatever you wantedq in reality and stop this nonsense of taking drugs which are highly toxic?
          My appeal to all live in the present, just stop looking back, always hope for a better day and be useful to others as well as yourself, you got this one chance,to live your life as  why don't you make most of it? Hope you spread this to the people, who have these  sad and ugly habits and like travelling into a wromhole which does not exist.
           Thanks for your time have a great weekend.
    

                                  

3 comments:

Suhas Karanth said...

Hi Harish. I really like the message what you have given in this article. Live in Present. This attitude will give all of us to lead life with confidence.
Really good n matured article... Keep it up..

journo_murthy said...

sorry, there is a typo error in the first line, expect, not except.
as usual the message is illuminating.

Harish Murthy said...

Corrected sir:-)

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...