Saturday 18 April 2015

The 7th sense?!

Hello readers
I look to the future because that's where I'm going to spend the rest of my life.
-George Burns.

Welcome to Friday, hope you guys had a good week.

In this blog, I would like to talk about the inter-personal relationships between people, and how it works.

I am sure we all have heard of this word called the 6th sense, which simply means seeing the future,or sensing the uncertain, and some people also have the ability to predict danger and warn his friend well in advance.

So what is the 7th sense? Do you feel this is just a out of the box term or it does really exist?
Actually it does exist and some people without their knowledge have become more successful, confident and better managers of their own lives,with the help of this.

If you ask me in specific, the uses of developing this sense,well the concept is too simple, we know that man is a social animal, he leads a societal life.

To lead that societal life successfully,we need to understand the people around us, their feelings, and try to respect it to the extent possible.


Now you can ask me the possible use of understanding the people around us,its first of all the best skill you can develop, you can foresee what's?going in their lives by reading their body language, and we also become considerate towards people, may be help them if they are in distress.
There is a need in this world to understand each person better,and develop common sympathy and empathy towards the person next to you, if that is done I guess this works can be a better place to live.

Let's try to develop the sense which will shape you into a better person and helps you lead a happy life.

Thanks for your time, happy weekend.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...