Saturday 2 May 2015

The real world, redefined.

Hi readers

First learn the meaning of what you say, and then speak.
- Epictetus

Hope you are doing great, here comes the Friday again.
Well time just breezed over this week.

I wanted to talk about, this topic from a long time.
But it took me sometime to pool up all that I wanted to tell, and still I am not satisfied, that I have can give you my complete idea about this, but let me try.

I am very much upset about how somethings work around us.
The modern world which we say! Has totally  become a place without any meaning.
We always hear from people who say the world is becoming smarter each day.
But some intellects say becoming so smart suddenly is a disaster.

I some how have to agree with them, once I had a debate with a friend regarding this,it turned to at the end,that I was being very, ancient in my thoughts the comment that I got from my friend , and we concluded that too much of this so called smartness becomes useless.

The present world or the real world is running with a velocity, which is dangerous, where the people are forgetting the basic values of life, which is very unfortunate.People view their life like a profit or a loss statement.

Relations have no meanings,a person is being loved in a different way, in each stage of his life, loved as kid, then adored as a son or a  daughter married and again being loved by his or her partner.
Wish it was like that but, the real world works in a different way where people become too selfish,and start doing only what they like, and the people who helped them to become what they are today,and fulfilled their desires are totally forgotten.

The solution? Please start leading life in the way it has to lead, we have to live like a flower,which keeps smiling, even though it knows it will be plucked form its stalk, be friends with all, enemy to none, respect parents and their opinions. Practice service and sacrifice it gives you peace.
We can learn many things from the nature around us like a peepal tree which gives shelter to all,let's help as many people we can and be kind to animals which try to live around us.

Why should we put others in stress if we cannot take that stress?develop patience to and a stable mind to solve issues.

Let all the sons' of their proud fathers' take Charge of their families after they are capable of taking it, and bring a smile on their parents faces , and make their life worth living.

In many communities in India and around the world, relations are broken into pieces due to the sensitive ritual called the marriage, but the wizards who have designed the solution modules,to make it a well organised event, have to be applauded for making things easier for this generation,and I am sure we can lead a happy life by respecting our customs.

I agree that choosing a partner is his or her personal choice, but its important to take deep dive before taking decisions in life,and should not result in breaking relations and families.

Image result for birth to death

To conclude the real world has changed over the years, but still there are people whom we think are true and share our precious feelings with them, a brother, who can help his brother to take decisions, a mother who is concerned about her children, a father who takes all the responsibility of a family, a friend whom you consider your lifeline to talk freely,a dog who sacrifices,his family and becomes your pet.

The generations should start looking at life in a matured way, and keep away from differences,arrogance, ego, and start respecting the feelings of the people around then and grow from inside, which will make that person's soul as pure as a pearl.

Hope I could convey my view, thanks for your time have a great evening.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...