Friday 26 February 2016

Miracles and Magic.

Hello readers

Hope you all are doing well.

There is no bad religion, there are bad people!
-Morgan Freeman

I like magic very much it is an illusion and also a science. When I watch illusion experts like dynamo, Cyril and many more. The way they bring that sense of astonishment in the minds of the spectator is brilliant.

But is there a modification between miracle and magic.

People say miracles happen. So now why do people say that? Because miracle means: an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws. Such an event may be attributed to a supernatural being (god or gods), magic, a miracle worker, a saint or a religious leader.


 Magic means: the power of apparently influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

So both the events are not explainable by usual logic of physics and material science, and magic usually a man-made event purely a delusion.


Now let  focus on miracles, even though we feel the saints or a religious worker can perform miracles, I say that daily in our own lives there miracles happening , OK now you want me name some? Here it goes the first and foremost I would consider as a miracle is my own body the way it has been designed and its working, each one of us are blessed to be alive and well.

The second miracle would be the brain’s amazing ability to think and learn, without these two words I Don’t think the humans would have advanced so much on this earth.

There are certain other miracles which happen in everyone’s life, like the most unexpected that you would never dream happened to you, like winning a race against a really smart competitor.  Don’t think that I am talking only good about miracles, bad miracles do happen, so what is a bad miracle?

You are on your way to some place, and being there means a lot to you but your car suddenly breaks down and you missed the appointment. You were disappointed that day, as you missed that opportunity.

The next day you got that task completed in an easier way from some other source, you felt at that moment may be my car breaking down yesterday was the best thing that could happen.

So we need to accept what is currently happening with us and try to find the light in a dark tunnel, instead just sitting in a lonely dark corner and feeling helpless.

Steve jobs once said in one of his speeches I quote “Getting fired from my own company (Apple Inc.) that I built was the best thing to happen to me as I found my lady for life who later became my wife and who helped me build back my lost confidence which helped me to go back to Apple again.” What a miracle!

We should always try to get the best of the waste and should not get frustrated for silly events which happen around us, the day we get that umpiring power and maturity and understand the situation around us; we will see miracles happening often.

Stop being stereotype to yourself as well the people around you, be like software which is always updated, and live in the present.

All the best, thanks a lot for your time.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...