Sunday 5 June 2016

The Win-Lose Game.

Hello readers

How are you? good to be blogging again.

The essence of scientific spirit is to realize what a wonderful world it is that we live in.
-Sir C.V Raman.

Well how many of you have lost in life , yes I am talking about winning and losing and also losing opportunities that will pinch you and ask you that question why did I let it go?

Well sometimes I feel after losing something in life we gain lot knowledge about that we lost and also become wiser.I agree with you it may be late but still better late than never!

Seriously taking decisions in haste is seriously a waste.

I don't want to point fingers at others because even I have lost opportunities due to rash decisions, complexes and attitude at times; well I guess we all would have ended up in this situation.

 Brain is the key. Our brain is the most complex organ which has taken millions of years to come to this level of intellect and maturity.

But it gets bored too early if you don't control it and wants to switch to something else, this is popularly called as monotony of the brain, I am sure you all would have observed this, we feel happy for the first time when we do something, the second time is also fine but going forward the level of excitement denigrates and finally there is a possibility that you lose interest in that activity that you started.

The reason why I spoke about boredom and brain feeling excited and all the things is that winning and losing depends on it, winners never quit and quitters never win is the famous quote we have heard and also have been quoting to others to motivate them.

But there are many situations where I feel we need that dose of motivation, because your brain is bored doing what you do always and is pushing you to get out of that or rather quit whatever you’re doing. Well I can say if you look from a bird’s eye view this is good, that is you doing something new is great.

You know what is the catch, the catch is that in the haste of changing that monotony you may stumble upon the high roots of the tree of life and may fall, or trip across the incorrect road which may lead you to a unknown town which may not be friendly.

There is good news and bad news for you here, well if the town works well for you, then your game but if it doesn’t well your situation may not be pleasant.

So how to lever such situations? Well I would like to say don’t end up in such a situation at first place but I am sure you will, so in that case we can consider this strategy is what I feel :when you want jump  from a high cliff make sure you are able to climb back, these include simple starting from selecting which road you choose to go to a place the easy road or the longest road, the job you chose years back and you quit that job in haste and repented later, to name them are more examples.

Finally we understand winning and losing actually doesn’t matter losing your boredom and winning that stresses is important.I believe in this principle very much: When you want to quit think why you started? that will refresh your memory.

All the best win only when needed other times win the situation don’t lose to your brain and be in that illusion that  you won! Read again and think again.

Thanks for your time have a nice week ahead.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...