Wednesday 30 November 2016

Love and being Loved.

Hello readers

Hope you all are doing fine.

Let me start the article with a question, which are those words which we feel warm when you perceive them.

I will name a few: happiness, rain, flowers, nature, vacation and last but not the least I would say love.

Yes actually that is the expression in discussion today ‘Love’. Do you know the USA generates more than a trillion dollars on gifts which are given to express love?

Amazing isn’t it, but still why are there some alarming numbers of divorces which are happening and the rosy hearts are become dry and left with thorns of loneliness?

My second question would be do we all really understand the meaning of love? This would a discussion I would like to put across to all my dear readers, In the following paragraphs I will put out my perspective, I would like to know from you through comments what you think , so here it goes..

Well I don’t want to start with stereotypical way putting things, like love came from this Greek word and so on, we all know what is love, just for the record let us recollect, it is a strong feeling of affection towards someone or something. Someone may be your lover, parents, siblings, relatives your friend or your pet, irrespective of all the persons and the animals mentioned above the meaning of love remains the same.

But what we lack in this vertex of life is that we lose track of reality and end up in illusions and that is time where they forget the meaning of words like happiness and love.

There are many people who are behaving like fools, and I am sure we are noticing them daily and sometime feel surprised by the way they are behaving, I have seen people close to me say they are  so relived their wives are not there today, some have said they have hit a jackpot! And exclaim by saying their parents decided live separately? I am not exaggerating a thing these anecdotes have happened with me as an bystander.

So what is secret of loving someone and being loved? To be frank there is no secret I tell you love is a feeling which is connected to your deepest of thoughts and it is almost sub-conscious, pardon me I am telling you what we see in the movies is total crap that you saw someone and you hear people playing the fiddle and there! You are in love. Very sorry it is just a marketing aspect of that movie for the producers and directors to make some quick bucks which will be their return on investments, I agree we do not take the movies seriously but, unfortunately our sub-conscious is pre-programmed to store thoughts and put it into action If you keep on repeatedly seeing or listening to something, So it is not your mistake if you think well “ that is the way I need to fall in love and get married, the process is totally involuntary”

The Intimacy
Love is actually a very intimate feeling and the people who are love in definitely  don’t  advertise this fact to the whole world.

So now just think about all the people who were bragging about their ‘so called love stories’ which is either just bunkum or made up?

Love is a universal language there are  no differences..

You think there is a need to make up stuff on these type sensitive incidents which define a person, I would say yes because there are people in this world who are not being loved for their own faults, but just to satisfy their own ego and make themselves feel that there are normal, they may do this if that is the case I feel sorry for such people they would need some help.

There are also people who are being loved, but they do not give back the love to the people who deserve that love. I would call these types of people arrogant and foolish, a mother will definitely love her son or daughter and if the son or daughter does not know how to spring that love back then they have understood the purpose of life.

There is another theory in Indian philosophy that there are certain potentials of which you possess  are dogged by  the deeds that you have done in your previous birth what is called the Karma and reincarnation; though I do not buy this discussion totally I give it the benefit of doubt.

We can almost understand the true meaning of love practically almost only by very few people like your mother, father and the pet dog, yes it is a bitter truth the rest of the world would love you for something in return, agree I am generalizing it but as I told you at the start of my discussion this is my perspective. The people who marry and say they need a divorce and the college folks who like to have a break-up every six months don't even know what is ardency and they are not serious in what they do again spoilt by their environment and their weak character.

Being in love is actually the best of feelings one can have in life at the same time when you are in this phase you will learn to wait, develop patience, learn to become selfless and sacrifice your likes and all these are done only for staying in that feeling called love.

 Being loved or you loving anyone is a virtue, spread the feeling around you and try to make this world a better place.

“The most precious feeling in if life is the feeling of being loved by someone”
-Anonymous


Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...