Saturday 18 March 2017

Strenuous

Hello readers

Hope you all are doing well

A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past.
-Fidel Castro

We are born with abilities and weaknesses and most of the time we would not know both our ability and weakness by the time we know and have the mind to analyze I think it would have become late.

Let us talk about difficulties, we all know this word almost before we learnt to speak, the most simple example would be your helpless situation when you were born, just imagine if not for your parents who took care of you till you could take care of yourself you would be history or worse than that lost somewhere without knowing who you are.

We actually do not know what real difficulties, the ‘we’  I am mentioning here is average man who lives in a city without any problems.

But why do we crib and act jittery on a daily basis for simple issues? This includes me I am not a great exception because I was asked by people who read my blogs “so sir you have written a blog about happiness and you yourself are sad”!

Of course just writing blogs about various issues doesn’t make me a messiah, but it is an effort in spreading what is required at this moment.

We react in a stressful way for simple things and even to perform our daily chores including our jobs which we have taken up to build our careers and also take home some money.

Why do we enter that phase? Before I explain you that I want to tell you what real difficulty is.

Difficulty is what mother polar bear faces to raise her kids in a harsh environment as low has -75 degree Fahrenheit.

Difficulty is what an old man faces when his own sons do not want look at him and treat him like just a responsibility.

It is that unbearable pain a mother be it an animal or a human is ready to take when delivering a child.

There are less fortunate people in this world who are still waiting to eat three meals a day and drink water when they feel thirsty.



So that is difficulty, be blessed and happy that today you are so happy with all comforts to encircling you.

I have myself set a reminder, every time if I tell something is difficult without thinking, I and think of the above examples.

We should learn to stop blaming people, situations and meager reasons for not doing some task or not achieving what we wanted,  to be frank you and only you are reason for your success or failure!

We all will have candid difficulties which can be worked upon but some people can’t, our mission would be to help such people God almighty will be pleased  and you would develop a character and  attitude which is  valuable more than anything in this world.

Thanks for your valuable time have a great week ahead.



No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...