Sunday 12 March 2017

Hot springs

Hello readers

Hope you all are doing well.

He who angers you, conquers you.
-Elizabeth Kelly

That one thing we can correlate to ourselves was, is and will be nature. You can compare your smile to a bright and sunny day, dull days to an overcast, overwhelming happiness to plethora, great mettle to a rough ocean and so on.

Even though my previous blog was about anger, i decided to write this because this is a different type of anger which we all have experienced,

Why do we react the way we counter is one question is still in the top 10 research topics in the world.

When I say “why do we react the way we react” it is not the usual behavioral patterns which I am talking about. I am talking about some unexpected behavior people which you never in your wildest dreams imagined that you would get such a response.

The easiest instance would be you are so happy about your day; suddenly someone makes a comment which would make you feel such a grouch.

So why do we get worked up sometimes and just go out of control and seriously not know what we are doing.

Anger or the process of getting angry is actually a process which drains your calories have we realized that?  I can prove my point, just observe sometimes when you get angry and scream on someone you would get tired, because the brain though in the modern world works on basic fundamentals which are working on your mood.

For example if you’re scared it switches to defense mood and you feel powered in your legs so that you can run! When you are hungry you will feel more powerful in your arms as to kill some animal and eat which we were initially designed for.


So when you are furious, it switched to the hunt mood and the above mentioned process takes place each time you get livid.

I have observed many people who just angry without any provocation, that I feel is them feeling jealous on you, for the happiness you are which they are not able to enjoy and there sadistic attitude just pops out, there are actually numerous reasons.

There are many experiences where I have seen people randomly getting furious on me for no fault of mine. I just ignore such people, and again they cannot tolerate which their own weakness.

There are places where they teach you how to control your anger and stay calm , my take on that is, it is not required because controlling anger is a mind game and you are the best person who can control your brain no one else knows better than that.

I feel anger and sadness both are hot springs; it can burn you if you try to enjoy the soothing hot water.

Don’t lose your friends family  for that matter because of rage, the fact is it is seriously not worth that rage instead channel it into positive energy to do something productive.

Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...