Saturday 6 December 2014

The Memory Book.

Hi there
Hope your week went fine, mine just skipped all the days, and here we have friday!

Today I want to talk about memory books,do we seriously have something called as a memory book? When I was small I used to play with these picture books at my school library.

These books used to have pictures of, animals, vehicles, great people and so on, and at the end of the book we used to get a blank page where we could fill the names of the pictures we have seen.

When I was small, for that matter when we were small, we were given this type assignments and we enjoyed doing it.

Now when we look back at that time, it makes us feel happy and smiling how simple our lives were, and all the joy which we enjoyed.

So, is there any use of that fun activity we used to do, I think its yes because, those books at the first place,thought the concept to memory perception and and memory recall, the greatest concept which psychologists say our brain is gifted with.

Its been so many days since all these puddles of happiness which we call childhood, has passed, but still why do we love talking about it and sharing it with your childhood friend?.

The answer is simple, we lived those moments, without knowing these 3 words the first one would be responsibility, the second one would be seriousness and the last one would be thinking.

Why I say thinking is that, we hardly thought, of how people around us felt the way we behaved and made fool of ourselves.

At the end I want to say that childhood was a golden time in our life, we are so called adults today, but the brain which rules you, likes childhood and still works in the same pattern of thinking and the habits you had practiced when you were a kid for solving some problems.

Relish your memory book, today and get lost in those happy moments you enjoyed and thank your parents for, tolerating us,and fulfilling our wishes, I bow to their patience.

Have a great weekend and Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...