Saturday 29 November 2014

The Brain Games.

Hello my dear readers

So it's Friday, to be frank with all of you I have no idea how this week passed was just thinking "is it already Friday "?  this morning, so the thought for today would be, what my teacher used to say many years ago! Which is "you can buy anything under the sun, but time, so use your time in the proper direction "I would never forget that.

Moving on with today's topic if your guessing that, is it about a review on the famous tv show which is aired on national geographic channel because the name seems so obvious your right, I got the previlage to write,reviewers for them?!

I was just joking there, this is the most common trick, and I got you, actually not you, your brain the moment you read the last paragraph, you were like, wow you mean this guy got chance from natgeo? not bad for him!

So what just happened was that the neurons responsible for that "wow" feeling got activated, and expressed emotions which were so motivating, that you smiled at this page.

Again the whole episode was a game, which was only started by me, but actually played by your brain.

Our brain has this awesome predicting power, which is actually, a survival technique according to science, and it is a way to make us feel that  everything is normal.

Our feelings are based on how the brain reacts, this reaction is based on 2 things,your Knowledge on what you saw, and your genes?

It is actually true that some part of the feelings and the way we react and our expressions are linked to our parents!

In the beginning of the blog when I surprised  you at first you fell for it, but now without  your Knowledge you are being a little relaxed on reading this as you know, that it was a joke, they call this in science as the ' after surprised effect' you can Google about it,very interesting to read.

Our day to day life is all about this effect, starting from your shock of getting up late and running to catch the 8 am bus, and again,when you slept and realised "oh what am exciting day it was, how could I manage everything so well?

So continue to get surprised, each day because, that is the path for new learning happy weekend. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...