Friday 14 November 2014

The Stored Secrets.

Hi readers,
Great to be back,happy,Ok before I start my topic today, there are many people, who always say, I have my moments,  please give me some time.

So what is the actual meaning of this phrase?

First of all what are these moments? these people are taking about are they happy momenta or sad? Well the answer I would give is, "well my dear Sir I do not know, I just enjoyed the moments as they came, irrespective of their happiness or, whatever was in store for me!"

I think some of you may think that my answer was rude, but sorry to disagree with you, it is the truth,I have heard many people talk about future, they say that the future of any individual is what, they become, wish to become, on the contrary there are another batch of people who say, the future is uncertain!

Who is right? If you ask me I would reply they both are right,because the first statement is valid, for those young lads who are in the peak of their careers, schooling, collectively called as education, and the latter holds, good for the, brave people, like a soldiers and farmers who always plays a game of fate, with their lives? But it also holds good for common people like you and me.

The moment we were born, we started our journey, whose end is for sure, some day, but it is uncertain.

Can you make your future, predictable that you can be more smarter than a fortune genie? I don't believe in them,but for those who do believe they can try this and see if the results match.

But whatever the fortune tellers say, and what happens after that is merely a coincidence, except for some rare cases.

When we started this journey called, initially you were told, which road to travel,which lane to turn, eventually you got the ability to decide on your own, and started travelling, let me stop there,Mark that day where you started, hunting for your wants and desires all by yourself that decides your future.

These are stored secrets which unfold, like the levels which progress in a game as you advance each stage towards the end of that game.

At the end of each level we may have to face a huge villan, who is difficult to defeat,if we compare it to life it may be a bad habit you learnt, a bad friend because of whom you were highlighted for the wrong reasons and so on.

There are also situations of anti -climax where good people end up in drains, there loved ones, suddenly collapse due to a disease, and his poor son on his happiest day is just stumped.Is like that unfair level in that game where your enemy is just winning in an unfair way! that is the so called famous term called "luck"!

So this is how my dear friends this greatest program called life works, let's get used to it and win that game once for all.

All the best to all of you have a great day ahead.

1 comment:

journo_murthy said...

fantastic pic. says it all.the future, my dear young man, is your present interspersed with shadows of the past. if only you shake off those shadows or treat them as fleeting moments of agony the present shines , especially if you allow the Sun to shine on your heart rpt heart.the uncertainty of the future, sir, is what makes life interesting.you are indeed blessed to live during these interesting times. make them your own moments of glory by stretching beyond your self and reflecting your SELF.

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...