Saturday 29 August 2015

Running around.

Hello readers

Hope you all doing fine.

There is no past that we can bring back by longing for it. There is only an eternally new now that builds and creates itself out of the Best as the past withdraws.

-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


Days are passing like leaves which fall from a tree during autumn.

But it is true, there is relatively in time, a person who is always involved in some doings, for him a day passes by pretty fast he will keep wondering how the time passed and always will have a dearth of time.

I remember when I was in high schoo we had a chapter about the great scientist and thinker Albert Einstein, the prose started with an example which explained the famous theory of relativity, it was very simple: when you sit next to a girl you love an hour passes like a minute, but if you sit on a stove a minute passes like an hour, what a great theory explained in a simple way.
We know ultimately time decides everything in life directly or indirectly, we all work with a correlation with time.

At times I feel sad that I have wasted time, when it was not supposed to be wasted and there are moments where I really wanted to use my time productively but ended up not doing it due to an unseen situation.

When we talk about time I do remember the first time someone told me about the importance of it, I guess when was very young my teacher told me: you can buy anything under the sun except time. After many years I feel that statement is damn true.

We are running around. Well is this  a haphazard statement? I do not think so, to be simple we all know we have a timer against each of our names which started ticking from the moment of that first cry till now, if we keep that in mind I feel we would stop this running around.
Running around.

What is running around? Is it physically running from one place to another? no it is not I am talking about the mental running around which is happening with each on one of us ,we tend to recollect things which are useless things and crib about it all the time, we also feel bad for the statements made by others ,who were mean to you and always feel it was our fault .

I had spoken about rambling between past and future in one of my blogs, even running around falls in the same bucket, where we keep recollecting all the happenings of the previous day and worry about it the next day.

It is all the game of time ,yes I am pretty sure about it,a coin which has a head also has a tail ,if today was someone’s head tomorrow will be your head and the following day maybe his tail or yours .So this is very normal .

I feel very much concerned when I see people with mad ego are just lost in this world not even thinking about the reality of life, I know they will realise and come back to reality but time is not kind it runs like a wheel without breaks, in this small journey we must live a life of simplicity, compassion and tolerance.


The most important of all is stop running around your own problems and make it a whirlpool in your head ,go easy on yourself and lets start thinking clearly and walk in the right direction and lead life like a live telecast of a sport rather than viewing it like the recorded highlights.

All the best and thanks for your time.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...