Saturday 1 August 2015

The unicycle.

Hello readers 

Hope you had a good week.

Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.

- DR. A P J Abdul Kalam

I have always treasured watching the circus, except the tricks which involves animals which I dislike, for obvious reasons. But I like all the gymnasts, performed by professionals which is so well planned and executed. 

It seriously takes lot of courage determination and also patience to perform all those acts and artifices on a daily basis.

Now if we think about the unicycle in particular, that is actually the most difficult to ride and also perform the various manoeuvres that we have often seen happening in a circus.

When we look back about the history of unicycles I could gather some information.

US patents for single-wheeled ‘velocipedes’ (unicycle were published in 1869 by Frederick Myers and in 1881 by Battista Scuri.

Unicycle design has developed since the advent of the first unicycle into many variations including: the seat less unicycle ("ultimate wheel") and the tall ("giraffe") unicycle. During the late 1980s some extreme sportsmen took an interest in the unicycle and modified it to enable them to engage in off-road or mountain unicycling, trials unicycling and street unicycling and started using it in circus shows as well.


Once when I was a kid I met a clown after the show was over, he first thanked me for coming and I was also was very happy to meet him, after sometime when I was about leave the circus tent I saw the same guy who was in the clown costume running to a nearby bus stand, when we enquired we were notified that , he studies in an evening college and therefore he earns his bread working here.

Actually when I was too small I couldn't understand, the actual reason behind his running, now I know the struggle that man, went through and I thank him for showing me the importance of education. 

On the same day I had enjoyed the full stage play of the unicycles. I saw the great effort as a team they exhibited to put up a perfect show.
Life is also like a unicycle we need to balance it, and peddle at the right speed at the right time, we must also have correct road to ride this cycle, or else we might lose balance, and the show will be a flop.

The solving of our daily problems is just left to us, if we start balancing this cycle of life with the correct motivation and do the act of balancing when required, I feel we can lead a satisfied and cribbing free life.

We all must all take part in all available acts of the show, like compassion, sympathy and empathy a helping nature, building relationships and maintaining them.


The unicyclist gives, equal time or required time to each of his trick and.concludes the show with a grand success, we on our tiny little worlds should spend time with our kit and kin,rather than always being materialistic and lost to achieve that one goal. We must try to achieve our goal but by giving time to all who love to spend time with you too.

Remember to balance that cycle with the best of your ability.
Thanks for your time have a nice day.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...