Saturday 28 November 2015

The Playlist.

Hi Guys

Good morning, hope you all are doing well.

Life is like a bicycle, to keep your balance you need to keep moving.
-Albert Einstein.

The weather is back to normal after a record breaking rain fall in Bangalore over the past two weeks.

The word “playlist” is familiar to all of us , when I think about this word I feel delight and remember my tiny MP 3 player which my dad  first bought me when I was in college.
To be frank I became an addict for some months, you know... it happens when you get a new gadget and you were the guy who was enjoying with a small radio and suddenly you get this brilliant device which can repeat the songs and also shuffle it, the way you want it to.

Then one day I lost my player, it was the most disappointing day for me, for obvious reasons yes I agree was missing it, my dad gave me a surprise and got me another one  I was on cloud nine and did not sleep that night and mapped all my favorite songs again in my desired order.
Even now I have the same player, though I have my smart phone I still tend to listen in this gizmo because it gives me that personal feel.


Music and movies go hand in hand with our lives from the age we started watching television we would be exposed to music I am especially talking about Indian movies where the choreography department is given more importance or so I read in an magazine some time ago.

I want to compare life to a playlist, this can be an audio playlist or a video playlist you make the choice. I prefer an audio playlist because I love genres of songs mixed  in a single list and all of them in a shuffle mode so the next song would not be predictable. Life is also like a shuffled playlist which is totally unpredictable.

When you listen to a song you will know the mood of the song like a happy one or a mellow, a sad song or purely romantic, when you get up at sunrise your mood is usually neutral and then your brain starts pod-casting the trends of the day depending on your day and how you think that day is going to be, suppose you have a gut feeling your job will be beyond the stipulated hours of working you will be that grim face guy from morning and will be relived at the end of that day, and pull out your phone or radio and listen to some song or watch a movie.

 During exams we the kids of 90s' used to treat our players and radios as a companion.
Considering life as a playlist makes you feel light about your own life you will be more joyous then your now, you will expect the unexpected, because we have this window of say sixty to hundred years where we can do what we desire for some extent and the other half is dictated by your commitments and rule of the land. There is always a personal space for you, it depends on you how you use that time.

We all need our time alone in a day hum a tune, try to write something or start thinking about something beautiful and try to convert that thought into some action.

Playlist are great and personalized I want your lives to be personalized like a playlist where you decide the order of your own songs and genres. Suppose.Suppose you missed to define the correct playlist just redefine the order of the tracks  and check your flavour and select what is that  you like most and arrange it the way that  makes you glad.

Live happy and enjoy life, try to create the best playlist.

Thanks for your time and a happy weekend.


No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...