Friday 14 July 2017

Sanguineness

Hello Readers

Hope you all are doing well.

The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.
 - Benjamin Mays

Recently I observed something new, this is for all my dear readers who like animals, what I observed is that animals are way more smarter than us and they have good gauging power and choose whom to go and ask help, here I mean like a treat or shelter . 

I am amazed by this whole system of nature and admire each and every animal which lives each day with its own skills, remember we are a  by product of many species which have survived in hard times.

Focusing on my topic for today I would like to discuss about hope.

I know I have quoted dialogue of this  great movie called “ Shawshank Redemption” many times which is also my all-time favorite , there is a conversation about hope in the movie, which is actually brilliant.

The instance his simple, Brooks a prisoner who had served 50 years of a life sentence was finally released, even though he tries to make it on the outside he will eventually end up committing suicide , this popular phenomenon in the 50s in the prisons of UK and US was called a prison sickness or “Institutionalization” which is  been protriated.


Another scene in the movie shows how Andy the hero of the movie has an argument with his buddy Red when he contents Andy  about  the word “hope” where he says it is a dangerous thing and it make a man go crazy . But the movie ends in a happy note or an anti climax  where Red accepts that hope is indeed a wonderful thing.

There is so much truth in what was shown in that in that movie, do you know we are here today living this life with a hope in mind? and even though we might not buy the idea of hope, it is hope which we makes us do what all we do .

Healing : do you know this is a natural process but if you again look into it heals a wound bringing you a hope.

A mother raises her kids in the hope of giving them a better life than her own,  a person who paints hopes to become a Picasso one day.

For animals carrying on the generation is the only hope to see its progeny in the ecosystem.

Yes I feel hopefulness is a very important way of looking at life, the moment that hopefulness is lost in you I think that is when we may lose the purpose of our living.

The waves of hope on  a drifted sea should raise along with the currents and travel to the beach which should be your mind which should be an energy of refreshment.

Do you know even sleep is considered as a hope given to you by nature so that you can think afresh the next day, and rise up with new hope.

Always live in hope and believe in positive sub-consiousness .

Thanks for your time. Have a great weekend ahead.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...